Like any good Accountant does, it is time for me to close out and balance the month of November.
Expenses – none. WordPress blogs are free – thanks, WordPress!
Revenues – none. I don’t get paid to do this, I do it just for fun!
And now for the metrics, so here are the numbers for the month of November, according to my trusty WordPress stats:
- AwfulAvalanche had 3,068 page views, down slightly from the 3,095 page views in Octrober.
- The good news is the number of distinct people who visited my blog: 824. This was up by +225 people from last month, and thank you very much for visiting, 824 people, whoever you are!
- Your Privacy is Important to Me: WordPress, by the way, calculates who is a distinct person by their I.P. address. It also uses the I.P. address to deduce which country you live in. I myself can’t see I.P. addresses unless you leave a comment. In which case I can see your email address; and from that I suppose I could look up your I.P. if I were a nosy parker, which I am not. Like the insurance companies always tell you: “Your privacy is important to us.” Except that they are LYING, and I am not!
- Speaking of countries, my 824 November visitors cranked up their modems and dialed in from the following countries, in order of most to least (towards the bottom of the list, it’s just twosies and then just onesies), during the month of November:
- USA, Australia, Russia, New Zealand, U.K., Canada, Mexico, Romania, Germany, France, Hungary, Vietnam, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Brazil, Ireland, Denmark, Spain, Belgium, Slovakia, Poland, Turkey, Switzerland, Ukraine, India, Finland, Bulgaria, Greece, Croatia, Italy, Norway, European Union [!], Malaysia, Portugal, Lithuania, Latvia, Serbia, Nepal, Sweden, Kazakhstan, Israel, Georgia, Slovenia, Indonesia, Macedonian, Bahamas, Lebanon, Mongolia, Azerbaijan, Argentia, Austria, Singapore, South Korea, Belarus, Japan, Curaçao, Peru, Algeria, Philippines, Estonia, Cambodia, Kenya, Moldova, Dominican Republic.
I hope people found something interesting to read, please post comments, thanks again, everybody!